BBC America has posted the first three minutes of its upcoming period drama, Ripper Street. The eight-part crime series, starring Matthew Macfadyen, Jerome Flynn and Adam Rothenberg, is set in 1899 London in the aftermath of the Jack The Ripper murders. Series creator Richard Warlow recently said each episode will provide a “stand-alone crime.” The third installment just aired in the UK on BBC One this past Sunday and the series debuts on BBC America on January 19.
Hot Clip: ‘Ripper Street’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest International News
- Fan Bingbing Disappearance Throws Her ‘355’ Casting, Other Film Projects & More Into Uncertainty
- Peter Strickland’s ‘In Fabric’ Sews Up A24 Deal After Toronto Bow
- Gaspar Noé’s ‘Climax’ On France Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist; Studiocanal Names New CFO…
- Italian Distributors’ Association Chief Andrea Occhipinti Resigns Following Venice-Netflix Industry “Tension”
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall Keeps Quiet Over Endemol Shine Bid At RTS Keynote
- Germany’s Largest Cinema Org Issues Netflix Warning As Streamer Encounters Growing Euro Heat