EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Durand worked with helmer Atom Egoyan on the West Memphis 3 feature Devil’s Knot and they are reuniting for the kidnapping thriller Queen Of The Night, which already stars Ryan Reynolds, Mireille Enos, Scott Speedman, Rosario Dawson and Alexia Fast. In the pic co-written by Egoyan and David Fraser, a man (Reynolds) and his wife (Enos) are presented with the most concrete evidence of their abducted daughter’s 6-year absence by a detective duo (Speedman, Dawson) who share a similarly estranged relationship. Durand, repped by WME and Alchemy Entertainment, will play the daughter’s kidnapper. The busy actor just wrapped Akiva Goldsman’s Winter’s Tale alongside Colin Farrell, Darren Aronofsky’s Noah opposite Russell Crowe and Anthony Hopkins, the indie thriller Dark Was The Night and Screen Gems and Constantin Films’ The Mortal Instruments. He also was in Fruitvale, which took multiple honors at Sundance and was picked up by The Weinstein Company. Queen begins filming next month in Ontario.
Kevin Durand Joins Atom Egoyan’s ‘Queen Of The Night’
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile’