The Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher already is set as the closing-night movie Friday at the Sundance Film Festival. Now Open Road Films has slotted jOBS for wide release April 19. We had scooped first that Open Road picked up the indie pic and eyed an April spot — the month marks the 37th anniversary of Jobs founding Apple. The Five Star Feature Film movie, directed by Joshua Michael Stern and written by Matthew Whiteley, details the major moments and defining characters that influenced Jobs covering the years 1971-2001.
Open Road To Release ‘jOBS’ On April 19
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
HBO & Netflix In Historic Emmy Tie After 'Game Of Thrones' Win, Amazon Has Big Night With 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'
Latest Film News
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer: Brie Larson’s Renegade Soldier Comes To Earth
- Germany’s Largest Cinema Org Issues Netflix Warning As Streamer Encounters Growing Euro Heat
- Entertainment One: "We're A Buyer, Not A Seller"
- Jennifer Lawrence Parts Ways With CAA
- Anika Noni Rose Joins Mary J. Blige & Nat Wolff In ‘Body Cam’
- Harvey Weinstein Investigated Over 11th Alleged Sexual Assault In The UK As Part Of Operation Kaguyak