The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons is partnering with @radical.media to develop and executive produce the new series based on Prodigies, featured on Radical Media’s YouTube channel THNKR. The series will follow exceptionally gifted and precocious young people as they navigate lives where their outsized talents and abilities offer them limitless opportunities but sometimes at the expense of “just being a kid.” Parsons will produce the series with producing partner, Todd Spiewak, under their newly hung banner That’s Wonderful Productions, LLC.
Jim Parsons Developing TV Series Based On YouTube’s ‘Prodigies’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be “A Thousand” Other Victims, DA Says
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel…
- ‘What/If’: Dave Annable & Louis Herthum Cast In Netflix Social Thriller Series
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Fox Nabs Sister Comedy From Michelle Nader & Morgan Murphy As Put Pilot
- Fox Buys ‘Richard Lovely’ Comedy From Billy Finnegan & Kat Coiro As Put Pilot