It was pretty cool to see Disney’s short film Paperman play before Wreck-It-Ralph over the summer. Now Pixar will do the same with The Blue Umbrella, which will open for Monsters University. The Wall St. Journal obtained an exclusive clip of the short, which was conceived and directed by one of Pixar’s technical artists. Monsters University is set to open wide on June 21.
Hot Clip: Pixar Short ‘The Blue Umbrella’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest Film News
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel…
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Walt Disney Studios Ups Ryan Stankevich and Martha Morrison To SVP Global Marketing Posts
- Cavalry Media, On Heels Of Setting Thai Cave Rescue Movie, Adds To Exec Ranks
- ‘Brian Banks’ First Look: Powerful And Inspiring New Film From Tom Shadyac To Hit Los Angeles Film Festival
- Skydance Media Taps Warner Bros Veteran Jack Horner As SVP Corporate Communications & Publicity