Boosted by a Hardcore Pawn original, spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago got off to a strong start, drawing more than 2.1 million viewers for its series premiere last night to rank as truTV‘s biggest series launch ever. It also scored truTV’s biggest series debut ever in adults 18-49 (1.0 million) and men 18-49 (602,000). The network’s previous most-watched series premiere was the August 2010 opener of the mothership Hardcore Pawn, which posted a solid 2.8 million total viewers, 1.4 million adults 18-49; and 827,000 men 18-49 at 9 PM last night, leading to the Hardcore Pawn: Chicago premiere. Hardcore Pawn: Chicago takes viewers behind the scenes at Royal Pawn Shop in Chicago.
‘Hardcore Pawn: Chicago’ Posts TruTV’s Highest-Rated Series Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest TV News
- ‘Greenleaf’ Renewed For Season 4 At OWN
- CBS Gives ‘Murphy Brown’ Premiere A Five-Minute Bonus
- Reed Morano Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
- ‘Brake Room’: Discovery Revs Up Gearhead Game Show Hosted By Nick Stevens
- ‘Fresh Off The Boat’: Ming-Na Wen, Reggie Lee & Jimmy O. Yang To Recur On Season 5
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Final Performance Episode Takes Tuesday With Season-High Crowd