Endemol Group COO and Endemol France CEO Virginie Calmels is to leave the company “shortly” according to a statement. Calmels, who joined Big Brother producer Endemol in 2003, was named COO last year. Just last week, she was named president of the supervisory board of Euro Disney, but at the time of that announcement was expected to continue at Endemol. Nicolas Coppermann, who became managing director of Endemol France in May, will now become CEO. Endemol France’s recent credits include The Money Drop for TF1 and Undercover Boss for M6.
Endemol’s Virginie Calmels Resigns
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest International News
- Fan Bingbing Disappearance Throws Her ‘355’ Casting, Other Film Projects & More Into Uncertainty
- Peter Strickland’s ‘In Fabric’ Sews Up A24 Deal After Toronto Bow
- Gaspar Noé’s ‘Climax’ On France Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist; Studiocanal Names New CFO…
- Italian Distributors’ Association Chief Andrea Occhipinti Resigns Following Venice-Netflix Industry “Tension”
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall Keeps Quiet Over Endemol Shine Bid At RTS Keynote
- Germany’s Largest Cinema Org Issues Netflix Warning As Streamer Encounters Growing Euro Heat