Downton Abbey co-star Amy Nuttall has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners. This marks the first U.S. representation for the British actress who has played housemaid Ethel since Season 2 of the hit ITV period drama. Later this month she will be attending the SAG Awards as part of the Best Drama Ensemble-nominated cast of Downton Abbey. Nuttall, repped in the UK by Oriana Elia at The Rights House, previously spent five years on the long-running ITV soap Emmerdale and has an extensive musical theater resume.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs ‘Downton Abbey’ Co-Star Amy Nuttall
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
HBO & Netflix In Historic Emmy Tie After 'Game Of Thrones' Win, Amazon Has Big Night With 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'
Latest TV News
- Netflix Stock Rises 2% After Streaming Platform’s Strong Emmy Night
- Emmy Ratings Fall Double Digits To New Low, Despite Move To Monday By NBC
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall Keeps Quiet Over Endemol Shine Bid At RTS Keynote
- Netflix Picks Up BBC Drama Thriller ‘Bodyguard’ Starring ‘Game Of Thrones’ Richard Madden
- BBC Eyes New Funding Routes As It Looks To Fight Netflix & Amazon
- Entertainment One: "We're A Buyer, Not A Seller"