The return of ABC‘s revamped Body Of Proof has been delayed by two weeks. Originally scheduled for February 5, the third season premiere of the crime procedural will now air on February 19. President Barack Obama’s State Of The Union will be televised on February 12, and ABC brass wanted to avoid introducing Body Of Proof 2.0 and then having to pre-empt it the very next week. As part of the show’s makeover, regulars Nicholas Bishop, John Carroll Lynch and Sonja Sohn were let go, while Elyes Gabel and Mark Valley were brought in as detectives. Behind the scenes, Evan Katz joined as executive producer.
‘Body of Proof’s Season Premiere Pushed
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest TV News
- ‘Van Helsing’ Trailer: Syfy Reveals First Bloody Action-Packed Look At Season 3 – Comic-Con
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Teases ‘Breaking Bad’ “Overlap” In Season 4 – Comic-Con
- Jaime King To Star In Netflix Zombie Series ‘Black Summer’ From ‘Z Nation’ Duo
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Creator Talks Andrew Lincoln’s Possible Exit
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA