Bruce Willis hits Moscow for the fifth installment of the Die Hard franchise, this one starring Jai Courtney as John McClane’s son, who’s become a federal agent chasing Russian bad guys. There’s clearly still an appetite for American “cowboys”: Fox‘s previous pic, 2007’s Live Free Or Die Hard, grossed $33.4 million on its opening weekend back on its way to a worldwide cume of $383.5 million. A Good Day To Die Hard is set for a February 14 release.
Hot Trailer: ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Streamer MUBI Picks Up UK Rights To David Robert Mitchell’s LA Noir ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report
- ‘Outlaw King’ Filmmaker David Mackenzie Trims Netflix Epic By 20 Minutes Post Toronto Premiere
- Keira Knightley’s ‘Colette’ Robust in Start; ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Solid; ‘Ya Veremos’ Crosses $4M – Specialty Box…
- Todd Phillips Gives First Look At Zazie Beetz In Joker Movie In Response To Leaked Photos
- ‘Kingsman 3’ Set For Nov. 2019 Return With Matthew Vaughn On Board