The deal will make Bounce TV a multicast channel on seven Univision-owned stations in markets including San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Denver, Sacramento, Raleigh and Tampa. When complete, Bounce will reach 86% of African American TV households — its target audience — up from 80%. It also will be in all top 10 markets and 24 of the top 25 for African Americans. The companies didn’t disclose terms of the agreement. Univision Television Group President Kevin Cuddihy says that the collaboration will “create a powerful one-two combination for viewers and advertisers.” Martin Luther King III and Ambassador Andrew Young helped to create Bounce.
Univision Stations To Carry Bounce TV
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest Business News
- Tencent’s China Literature Ponies Up For New Classics Media In $2.3B Deal
- Broadway’s ‘Gettin’ The Band Back Together’ Cranks Up Jukebox Hero Pipe Dreams: Review
- SAG-AFTRA Actors Rally To Combat Non-Union Commercial Productions
- PTC Calls Netflix’s ‘Desire’ Movie “Child Porn,” Asks Reed Hastings To Remove It
- Ex-WME Agent Elia Infascelli Tapped As Spyscape President
- Vimeo Latest To Remove InfoWars Content