Universal Pictures has announced it will release the sci-fi pic Riddick in U.S. theaters, including IMAX, on September 6, 2013. Riddick is the third chapter of the saga that began with 2000’s Pitch Black and 2004’s The Chronicles Of Riddick. The film reunites writer/director David Twohy (A Perfect Getaway, The Fugitive) and The Fast And The Furious star Vin Diesel, who reprises his role as the antihero Riddick, a dangerous, escaped convict wanted by every bounty hunter in the known galaxy.
Universal Sets Release Date For ‘Riddick’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Academy Crisis Averted; Spike Lee On 2 Words He Won’t Say; Is This Finally The Year For Oscar …
- ASC Boss Thanks Academy In New Open Letter As Hollywood Reacts To Oscars Rethink
- Oscars Last Call: Adam McKay’s ‘Vice’ Analyzed By ‘One Percent Doctrine’ Author Ron Suskind
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel
- Antoine Fuqua Collaborators Sound Off On Working With Director Ahead Of Golden Reel Honor
- Civil Rights Activist Dolores Huerta On The Power Of Women In ‘Roma’ – Guest Column