The stuffed star of Seth MacFarlane‘s Ted — the Universal pic that became the top-grossing R-rated comedy of all time after its June premiere, grossing more than $500 million worldwide to date — was a “guest” on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night (MacFarlane might have been lurking around somewhere). He did break a bit of news on a Ted sequel, saying of plans, “We’re basically going to do the same movie, but in Thailand, like The Hangover“.
Ted Bears All On ‘Jimmy Kimmel’: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey
- SNL: Celebrity Family Feud Goes “Gaga” For Oscar Nominees
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Don Cheadle
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host