Sony Pictures-MGM’s 23rd James Bond pic Skyfall became the 14th film ever to reach $1 billion globally, with a domestic cume of $289.6 million and $710.6 million internationally. Sony, which a month ago posted the studio’s best-ever performance at the box office with $4 billion worldwide, announced Skyfall‘s latest milestone today. Skyfall is the third pic this year to hit $1 billion globally, after Disney/Marvel’s The Avengers ($1.5B) and Warner Bros’ The Dark Knight Rises ($1.1B). Skyfall, by far the highest-grossing James Bond movie, is still going strong (No. 11 this weekend with $4.6M domestic), and has yet to bow in China.
‘Skyfall’ Reaches $1 Billion Global Milestone
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Film News
- As A Producer Of ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Looking For A Fresh Western, John C. Reilly Gave Jacques Audiard…
- Entertainment One Goes ‘Insane’ For Movie On Crooked Discount Appliance Sales King Crazy Eddie
- Guy Ritchie’s ‘Toff Guys’ Adds Jason Wong
- John Leguizamo, ‘Bumblebee’s Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Michael K. Williams To Star In ‘Critical Thinking’…
- Art For Money’s Sake: Documentary ‘The Price Of Everything’ Takes Wary Look At Billion Dollar Commerce…
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Conjures $31M In Two Days Overseas – International Box Office