Ric Roman Waugh (Felon, Snitch) has signed on to direct and rewrite Relativity Media’s sci-fi thriller that is currently titled Tipping Point, based on Todd Stein’s original screenplay. Tipping Point is a sci-fi thriller with a dark view of an overpopulated future in which the penalty for having children without a license is death. Producing are Temple Hill Entertainment’s Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey, Relativity’s Ryan Kavanaugh, and Industry Entertainment’s Andrew Deane.
Ric Roman Waugh To Rewrite & Direct ‘Tipping Point’
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest Film News
- Viacom CEO Bob Bakish Concedes “Some Softness” At Nickelodeon: “We Are Actively Working On It”
- ‘Requiem’ & ‘The Missing’ Outfit New Pictures Options Dystopian YA Novel ‘The Territory’
- Netflix Reteams With ‘The Little Prince’ Director Mark Osborne For Animated Feature ‘Escape From Hat’
- William Goldman Remembered By Hollywood: ‘Princess Bride’, ‘Butch Cassidy’ Writer Was “The Best Ever”…
- ‘Poms’ Producer Mad As Birds Lines Up Movie About Trailblazing WWI Soldier Flora Sandes
- Brian Goldsmith Re-ups As Lionsgate COO