Relativity Media has created an international sales and distribution division, Relativity Foreign. Camela Galano has been named president, reporting to Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and President Tucker Tooley. Relativity Foreign will handle the company’s own titles and third party releases. Galano most recently ran her own global sales and distribution company Speranza13 Media. Prior to that she was president of international film acquisitions for Warner Bros. Before WB, Galano oversaw international sales, marketing and distribution for New Line Cinema.
Relativity Creates Foreign Sales Division
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- Dwayne Johnson Wraps ‘Most Challenging Film’ Ever – ‘Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw…
- Bette Midler to Perform Song From ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ At Oscars
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Puts The Mass Incarceration Issue On The Big Screen – Guest Column
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners