EXCLUSIVE: Piper Perabo, the star of USA’s spy drama Covert Affairs, will be moonlighting on the therapy comedy Go On, which airs on USA’s sister network NBC. Perabo has been tapped for a high-profile three-episode arc on the freshman NBC comedy starring Matthew Perry as Ryan King, a sportscaster coping with the death of his wife with the help of a support group. Perabo will play Simone – a former member of the group who returns to therapy and who develops a relationship with Ryan. Fun fact – Covert Affairs, which has been renewed for a fourth season, was originally developed for NBC before moving to USA. In features, UTA-repped Perabo was recently seen in Looper.
Piper Perabo To Recur On NBC’s ‘Go On’
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold