The Michael Bay-directed Pain And Gain stars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and is based on a true story about a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida. The crime pic was budgeted at $25M and is part of Bay’s two-film deal with Paramount (the other is Transformers 4, also with Wahlberg. Pain And Gain is set to open wide April 26.
Hot Trailer: ‘Pain And Gain’
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest Film News
- Brian Goldsmith Re-ups As Lionsgate COO
- Paramount And Netflix Set Multi-Picture Film Deal
- William Goldman Dies; Oscar Winning Writer Of ‘Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid’ Was 87
- Viacom Beats Wall Street Estimates With Q4 Paced By Paramount
- Richard Lormand Dies: Veteran International Film Publicist Was 56
- Bert & Bertie Attached To Direct & Write ‘Eurydice’ For Amazon Studios