America’s Supernanny is coming back for a second season on Lifetime, with a slightly revised name. Now known as America’s Supernanny: Family Lockdown, the reality series will return for eight episodes starting January 8, 2013. Host Deborah Tillman will now live with families for a week as she attempts to help them learn how to best raise their children. Based on the UK series Supernanny, which has been sold all over the world, America’s Supernanny debuted on Lifetime on November 29, 2011. America’s Supernanny: Family Lockdown is produced by Shed Media US with Nick Emmerson and Stephanie Schwam, and Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Abigail Harvey of Lifetime executive producing.
Lifetime Bringing ‘America’s Supernanny’ Back In 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
'Leaving Neverland' Trailer: Magical Childhood Memories Turn Dark In HBO Michael Jackson Documentary
Latest TV News
- ‘Eighth Grade’s Jake Ryan Cast In Nasim Pedrad’s TBS Comedy Pilot ‘Chad’
- Disney-Fox Reality Check: Combined Company Will Profit From Deal, But Only After Streaming Spending Spree – Analyst
- George Stephanopoulos Re-ups At ABC News Through 2020 Election And Beyond
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Gabriel Ebert & Rarmian Newton Set As Regulars, Glynn Turman To Recur In Season 3 In AT&T Audience Network…
- ‘The Banana Splits’: Trippy 1960s Kids Show Returns As Horror Project?
- Media Matters Punches Back At Lara Logan’s Podcast Interview Slamming “Liberal” Media