Twilight Saga star Kristen Stewart confirms that she’ll be joining Ben Affleck in the con-artist comedy Focus. The project starts filming in April, and Stewart plays an inexperienced con artist who hooks up with the more seasoned Affleck. Glenn Ficarra and John Requa are directing Focus from their screenplay. Stewart’s been touring to promote The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part II and costars in the adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s On The Road that opens in limited release December 21st. Stewart is repped by Gersh.
Kristen Stewart Confirms ‘Focus’ With Ben Affleck
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest Film News
- Criterion Films Announces New Streaming Service To Replace FilmStruck
- Peter Bart: A Final Toast To Screenwriter Extraordinaire William Goldman
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Star Rami Malek To Receive Breakthrough Performance Award At 30th Palm Springs Film Festival
- Greenwich Entertainment Hits A Home Run With TIFF Docu ‘Screwball’
- Chris Pratt In Early Talks For ‘The Saint’
- Aisha Tyler To Direct Irwin Winkler-Produced Drama ‘Vigilante’