OK maybe not, but in a business filled with teasers and trailers for trailers, the 13-minute behind-the-scenes featurette on Warner Bros‘ Peter Jackson trilogy seems like Lawrence Of Arabia — and at least as long as The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey‘s 166-minute runtime. But does it give too much away ahead of the pic’s December 14 opening?
Is New ‘Hobbit’ Featurette Longer Than The Movie?
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease