Eureka co-creator/executive producer Andrew Cosby has signed with CAA. Cosby and Jaime Paglia created Eureka, which finished its five-season run on Syfy earlier this year. Cosby is managed by Anonymous Content. CAA also has signed writer-producer Alfredo Barrios, who serves as an executive producer on USA’s Burn Notice. Barrios, who is managed by Larry Shuman, also made his TV directorial debut on the spy drama, helming two episodes.
CAA Inks ‘Eureka’ Creator, ‘Burn Notice’ EP
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Fox's ‘Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours To Hell And Back’ Cooks Up Russian Remake
- Colin Farrell To Star In See-Saw Films’ Arctic Whaling Drama ‘The North Water’ For BBC
- Hulu’s ‘Fyre Fraud’ Doc Set To Go Global After eOne Secures International Rights
- Joan & Jackie Collins’ Life Story To Be Turned Into TV Series By ‘Stan & Ollie’ Producer Fable Pictures
- Juno Temple-Fronted Period Drama ‘Little Birds’ & Sci-Fi Drama ‘Intergalactic’ Lead Sky Drama Slate
- UK Pay-TV Giant Sky Promotes Cameron Roach To Head Of Drama Following Anne Mensah’s Exit