Anne Hathaway, Lorne Michaels and costume designers Judianna Makovsky and Eduardo Castro will be honored at the 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards gala on February 19, 2013. Hathaway will receive the Lacoste Spotlight Award and Michaels will be honored with the Distinguished Collaborator Award. Career achievement awards will be presented to Makovsky and Castro for their outstanding work in film and television. Lacoste returns as presenting sponsor of the CDG Awards.
Anne Hathaway & Lorne Michaels To Be Honored At CDG Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest Film News
- Legendary’s ‘Dune’ Film Adds ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Actor David Dastmalchian
- Disney-Fox Reality Check: Combined Company Will Profit From Deal, But Only After Streaming Spending Spree – Analyst
- Jonathan Majors In Talks For Spike Lee’s 'Da 5 Bloods' At Netflix
- ‘Lupe’ Clip: A Transgender Immigrant Struggles With Identity And Family In New Drama
- ‘The Banana Splits’: Trippy 1960s Kids Show Returns As Horror Project?
- Oscar Ballots Due Now! Campaigns Still Going As Online Voting Closes At 5 PM PT