Fans anxious for the Internet resurrection of All My Children by Prospect Park have a bit more to celebrate. Vincent Irizarry, who played Pine Valley’s Dr. David Hayward on the long-running ABC soap, announced on his Facebook page that he has come aboard. “Happy to share that I just signed on with Prospect Park for the All My Children reboot! … A great, big thank you to all the fans for your tenacity”. As we reported earlier this week, talks with cast and production team members of AMC and One Life To Live are continuing with an eye toward beginning production of new half-hour episodes by February in Stamford, Conn.
‘All My Children’s Vincent Irizarry Signs On For Prospect Park Revival
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- Cops Reject New Jussie Smollett Attack Case Tip; ‘Empire’ Actor Lawyers Up More
- ‘Eighth Grade’s Jake Ryan Cast In Nasim Pedrad’s TBS Comedy Pilot ‘Chad’
- Disney-Fox Reality Check: Combined Company Will Profit From Deal, But Only After Streaming Spending Spree – Analyst
- George Stephanopoulos Re-ups At ABC News Through 2020 Election And Beyond
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Gabriel Ebert & Rarmian Newton Set As Regulars, Glynn Turman To Recur In Season 3 In AT&T Audience…
- ‘The Banana Splits’: Trippy 1960s Kids Show Returns As Horror Project?