Black List writer Thompson Evans and Warren Littlefield’s Littlefield Co. have teamed for drama projects that have sold to Fox and NBC. Fox’s Night Hunters is about undercover NYC police officers who pose as taxi drivers. ABC Studios is producing. NBC’s Max General, from Universal TV, takes place in the trauma division of a big city hospital. Evans executive produces both projects with the Littlefield Co.’s Littlefield and Ann Johnson. Evans, repped by Gersh and Code Entertainment, has had two scripts on the Black List, one of which, Eli Webb Show, sold to Relativity Media. CAA-repped Littlefield Co. also has Metropolis, a drama from Rob Thomas set up at the CW; Fargo, written by Noah Hawley based on the Coen Brothers’ 1996 feature film, at FX; as well as The Damned, based on the Oni comic book series and written by David Hayter, at Showtime and CBS Prods.
Writer Thompson Evans & Producer Warren Littlefield Sell Dramas To Fox And NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’