EXCLUSIVE: The second season of TV Land’s sophomore comedy The Exes is getting supersized. The network has ordered 10 more episodes from the ensemble comedy, bringing its second-season order to 22 episodes. The Exes, created by Frasier alum Mark Reisman, stars Donald Faison, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche, Kelly Stables and Kristen Johnston. It premiered late last fall with a 10-episode original run and was renewed for a second season in February. The first portion of Season 2, which wrapped in September, averaged 1.2 million viewers in Live+7.
TV Land’s ‘The Exes’ Gets Order For 10 More Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken
- A.I. Drama ‘Next’ From Manny Coto, John Requa & Glenn Ficarra In Works At Fox
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus