Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by comedian Louis C.K. with musical guest Fun averaged a 5.0/12 in the metered-market households, matching the show’s second-highest overnights so far this season. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL posted a 3.0/13 among adults 18-49, its best demo number since Sept. 22. Because of lingering Hurricane Sandy-related problems, SNL‘s ratings don’t include its home market, New York, so they may be adjusted slightly up in the finals. Still, for a last show before a Presidential election, SNL‘s ratings were on the soft side.
‘Saturday Night Live’s Ratings OK With Host Louis CK
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest TV News
- ‘The Office’ Alums Join Steve Carell For Reunion On ‘SNL’, Urge Him To Do Reboot
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘SNL’ Cold Open: Kate McKinnon’s Laura Ingraham Scrapes The Fox News Barrel
- Busy Philipps Was “Really Traumatized” By Cox Brothers ‘Blades Of Glory’ Betrayal
- NFL’s ‘Heidi” Game Remembered, Changed Pro Football TV Rules
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix