Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by comedian Louis C.K. with musical guest Fun averaged a 5.0/12 in the metered-market households, matching the show’s second-highest overnights so far this season. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL posted a 3.0/13 among adults 18-49, its best demo number since Sept. 22. Because of lingering Hurricane Sandy-related problems, SNL‘s ratings don’t include its home market, New York, so they may be adjusted slightly up in the finals. Still, for a last show before a Presidential election, SNL‘s ratings were on the soft side.
‘Saturday Night Live’s Ratings OK With Host Louis CK
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Yankes Ex-CIA Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance, Threatens Other Critics
- Emmy Predictions: Will Sterling K. Brown Prevail Again Or Is Upset Looming In Drama Series Actor Race?
- ‘The Code’: Luke Mitchell To Headline New CBS Drama Series After Recasting
- ‘The Voice’ EP On Keeping The Series Vital Through 14 Seasons & New Digital Series ‘The Comeback Stage…
- Seth MacFarlane Taps Imagine’s Erica Huggins As President Of Fuzzy Door
- New Hollywood Podcast: RuPaul Is Snatching Emmys And Changing The Game With ‘Drag Race’