Virginia Madsen stars in the pic based on the novel Angel Angel by April Stevens and directed by first-time helmer Sarah Siegel-Magness, who was a producer on Precious. Phase 4 has acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Long Time Gone and will release the film in the spring day-and-date in theaters and on-demand across VOD and digital platforms. Amanda Crew, Zach Gilford, Anthony LaPaglia, Eva Longoria and Sam Trammel co-star. Karen McCullah Lutz (Legally Blonde) wrote the script, which centers on a woman (Madsen) whose life is thrown into disarray when she discovers her husband’s extramarital affair. She suffers a nervous breakdown, and her good-hearted stoner son is determined to comfort her with the help of his estranged older brother and live-in girlfriend. Bobbi Sue Luther, Gary Magness and Lutz produced. Smokewood Entertainment sold rights to the pic; Phase 4’s Larry Greenberg and Katharyn Howe negotiated the deal with Paradigm’s Nick LoPiccolo and Ben Weiss on behalf of the filmmakers.
AFM: Phase 4 Acquires Virginia Madsen-Starring Drama ‘Long Time Gone’
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…