On the night before the Presidential election, the Daily Show host tore into all networks over their predictions about will win today. Accountability, or lack thereof, was at the heart of Stewart’s complaint when it came to former Clinton adviser Dick Morris.
Jon Stewart Rips Pundits & Election Predictions: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest TV News
- Viacom Beats Wall Street Estimates With Q4 Paced By Paramount
- Danny DeVito, Jessica Chastain & ‘Doctor Who's Jodie Whittaker To Star In Jamie Oliver's ‘Friday Night Feast…
- ‘Love Island’ Star Samira Mighty To Host UK Remake Of Facebook Watch’s ‘Confetti’
- Simon Andreae's Naked Television Scores Makeover Series ’21 Again’ For BBC Three
- Michelle Obama Reveals To Jimmy Kimmel Things She Could Not Say As First Lady
- ‘The Daily Show’s Jaboukie Young-White Unhappy Amazon HQ Coming To Queens