Former Royal Pains co-star Jill Flint has been tapped as the female lead of another potential medical drama. Flint has been cast opposite Eoin Macken in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Flint will play Dr. Jordan Santos, TC’s (Macken) ex-girlfriend, now engaged to someone else. Recently promoted to Chief of the Night Shift, Jordan is ready to prove her worth, all while trying to placate the hospital administrator (Freddy Rodriguez) and keep a rogue TC in check. Flint, repped by Innovative and Brookside Artist Management, co-starred on USA’s Royal Pains for the first three seasons. She has a recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife and was recently seen in The Amazing Spider-Man.
Jill Flint Cast As Female Lead In NBC Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance