ICM Partners has signed Andrew Scott for representation. The Irish actor plays the villain Jim Moriarty on Sherlock. The BBC show, soon to head into a third season, is shown on PBS in the U.S. Scott won a 2012 BAFTA Best Supporting Actor in a Drama series award for his portrayal of Sherlock Holmes’ rival. The actor has also appeared in The Hour, HBO’s Band Of Brothers and John Adams miniseries, Scott will continued to be represented in the UK by Lindy King. Scott is managed by Gene Parseghian.
ICM Signs ‘Sherlock’ Villain Andrew Scott
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest TV News
- ‘The Village’ Casts Nadine Nicole; Reshma Shetty Joins ‘Instinct’
- Viacom CEO Bob Bakish Concedes “Some Softness” At Nickelodeon: “We Are Actively Working On It”
- ‘Requiem’ & ‘The Missing’ Outfit New Pictures Options Dystopian YA Novel ‘The Territory’
- CNN, Jim Acosta Take Victory Lap After Judge Tells White House To Return Press Badge Pronto
- CNN Wins Round 1 Of Battle With Donald Trump White House Over Jim Acosta Press Badge
- FX Developing Cult Crime Drama ‘Piety’ Produced By Noah Hawley