ICM Partners has signed Andrew Scott for representation. The Irish actor plays the villain Jim Moriarty on Sherlock. The BBC show, soon to head into a third season, is shown on PBS in the U.S. Scott won a 2012 BAFTA Best Supporting Actor in a Drama series award for his portrayal of Sherlock Holmes’ rival. The actor has also appeared in The Hour, HBO’s Band Of Brothers and John Adams miniseries, Scott will continued to be represented in the UK by Lindy King. Scott is managed by Gene Parseghian.
ICM Signs ‘Sherlock’ Villain Andrew Scott
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold
- Jussie Smollett Has “No Plans” Today To Meet With Cops Over Attack