FX announced today 2013 return dates for four series and a premiere date for the new series Legit. Justified will be back on January 8 at 10 PM for its fourth season, with the rest of the series set to return January 17: Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management starts its back-90 run, launching with back-to-back episodes at 9 and 9:30 PM before settling into its regular 9:30 slot. Archer will make its Season 4 premiere at 10, and the recently reordered Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell will air at 11. Legit, the new comedy series starring Jim Jeffries that has a 13-episode order, will have its series premiere that night at 10:30 PM.
FX Announces ‘Anger Managment’, ‘Justified’, ‘Archer’ & ‘Totally Biased’ 2013 Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Latest TV News
- ‘Y’: Amber Tamblyn To Star In FX Drama Pilot Based On 'Y': The Last Man' Comic Book Series
- Author-Songwriter Amy S. Foster Signs On To Pen ‘Red Sonja’ Book
- ‘The Wrong Mans’: Jillian Bell To Star In Showtime Comedy In Gender-Switching Casting
- ‘NCIS’: Diona Reasonover Promoted To Series Regular For Season 16
- 2019 Writers Guild Awards: WGA Sets Date & Timeline For 71st Trophy Show
- ‘Springsteen On Broadway’ Headed To Netflix In December