The DreamWorks remake of the French-Canadian drama Starbuck has been slotted for an October 4, 2013 wide release. Vince Vaughn stars as an immature middle-age man who discovers he has fathered over 530 children throughout the years through sperm donations. When 142 of his offspring file a class-action lawsuit to reveal their Dad’s identity, he must decide whether he is going to become a real father. Original helmer Ken Scott returns to direct, as does producer Andre Rouleau.
Disney Sets Release Date For Vince Vaughn’s ‘The Delivery Man’
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Latest Film News
- Author/Songwriter Amy S. Foster Signs On To Pen ‘Red Sonja’ Book
- Ashton Sanders, Jeffrey Wright Star In ‘All Day & A Night,’ ‘Black Panther’ Scribe Joe Robert Cole Directing…
- Harvey Weinstein’s Lawyers Argue Ashley Judd’s Civil Suit Should Be Tossed — Updated
- 2019 Writers Guild Awards: WGA Sets Date & Timeline For 71st Trophy Show
- Giant Jeff Goldblum ‘Jurassic Park’ Statue Puzzles & Wows London
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.