Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe have teamed for the Sky Arts Playhouse Presents miniseries, a four-part comedy-drama based on a collection of semi-autobiographical short stories by Russian writer and playwright Mikhail Bulgakov. Radcliffe plays a young doctor working in a small village in 1917, and Hamm plays his older version; the two meet is a series of exchanges throughout (Don Draper and Harry Potter sharing a bath!). A Young Doctor’s Notebook is exec produced by Big Talk Productions and Hamm’s Point West Pictures. It debuts in the UK on December 6, but there’s no U.S. date or broadcaster so far.
UK TV Teaser: Jon Hamm And Daniel Radcliffe In ‘A Young Doctor’s Notebook’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest International News
- ‘Satan’s Slaves’ Filmmaker Joko Anwar Signs With Paradigm and Good Fear Film
- Playboy Germany Editor Calls Ennio Morricone Article Errors “Deliberate Falsifications” And “Intolerable”
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Cinematographer Matthew Libatique Charged With Assault At Polish Film Festival
- Oscars 2018: With AFI Fest Closing This Week Which Movies Out Of The Fall Festivals Still Have Academy Mojo?
- ‘The Sonata’: First Footage Of European Co-Pro Horror Starring Freya Tingley
- Jonny Lee Miller & Common To Star In Ursula K. Le Guin Adaptation ‘Nine Lives’