EXCLUSIVE: CBS has tweaked the full-season orders to freshmen Elementary and Vegas as the network is firming up its scheduling needs for the rest of the season. Elementary, the stronger between the two rookies, is getting two extra episodes for a 24-episode season. Elementary just landed the coveted post Super Bowl slot, and one of additional episodes accounts for that. Vegas‘ order has been trimmed from 22 to 21 episodes.
CBS Expands ‘Elementary’ Order By Two Episodes, Trims ‘Vegas’ By One
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest TV News
- CBS Finally Schedules Long-Delayed Shareholder Meeting, Sets Vote On New Board Members
- Joey Diaz Sitcom Among 2 Comedies In Works At Fox From Lionsgate & 3 Arts
- ABC Shakeup: Channing Dungey Exits As Entertainment President, Karey Burke To Replace Her
- Hulu Orders ‘Sweet Tooth’ Pilot Based On Comic From Team Downey & Jim Mickle
- Donald Trump Again Blames “Management” For California Wildfires On Eve Of Visit
- Olivia De Havilland Battles “False Words” Of FX’s ‘Feud’ In SCOTUS Clash – Update