CAA has signed Australian actor Callan McAuliffe, who stars as the young Jay Gatsby in the Baz Luhrmann-directed The Great Gatsby out on May 10, 2013. Leonardo DiCaprio portrays the adult Gatsby in the 3D adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1925 novel. McAuliffe stared in 2011’s sci-fi thriller I Am Number Four and in Rob Reiner’s romcom Flipped in 2010. He appears with Anthony LaPaglia and Rachel Griffiths in Robert Connolly’s Underground, which played at this year’s Toronto Film Festival. McAuliffe will continue to be repped by Alchemy Entertainment, RGM Artist Group in Australia and attorney Patti Felker.
CAA Signs ‘Great Gatsby’ Actor Callan McAuliffe
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Latest Film News
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits