HBO will air the as-yet-untitled feature-length documentary on February 16, 2013 which will feature onstage and offstage access to the singer-actress, some of which she shot on her laptop. The film will shed light on Beyoncé‘s childhood and capture the demands of prepping for live performances, running a business, and taking care of her family after the birth of her daughter earlier this year. “Everybody knows Beyoncé’s music, but few know Beyoncé the person,” HBO Programming president Michael Lombardo said. “Along with electrifying footage of Beyoncé onstage, this unique special looks beyond the glamour to reveal a vibrant, vulnerable, unforgettable woman.” Beyoncé is also exec producing the movie. She is repped by ICM Partners, which negotiated the sale of the project along with attorney Gretchen Rush.
Beyoncé To Direct Own Docu For HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’