It’s not surprising when a video goes viral for parodies to start cropping up. That is the case with Two And A Half Men co-star Angus T. Jones, whose “‘stop watching’ Men because it’s ‘filth'” testimonial spurred a string of video skits. But entrepreneurial actors who have comedy series on the air are using Jones parodies to plug their shows, as is the case with these mildly amusing videos of Matthew Perry of Go On and Rainn Wilson of The Office. Of course, neither of the shows hail from CBS or Warner Bros. TV, the network and studio behind Men.
Actors Use Angus T. Jones Parodies To Promote Own Shows: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel