With the East Coast ravaged by Hurricane Sandy, Nielsen just put up a note that ratings for last night are delayed until around 1 PM ET due to impact from the storm. Only NBC and ABC aired their lineups in originals last night, with CBS and the CW switching to reruns and Fox already slated for repeats because of its World Series coverage. Ratings will likely be impacted by the storm, which caused massive evacuations and power outages. By the beginning of primetime on the East Coast, more than 2 million were without power. That number has now climbed to 7.5 million.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fast Nationals Delayed
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘9-1-1’ Season 2 Promos: Jennifer Love Hewitt Answers The Emergency Call When Earthquake Hits L.A.
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- ‘Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind’ Premiere Draws 1 Million Viewers On HBO
- ‘Teachers’ Adds Adam Korson To Roster; Sara Amini & Rati Gupta Join ‘Future Man’
- Julian McCullough New ‘Shark After Dark’ Host; Bob The Shark And Live Format Are Back
- Authentic Entertainment Co-Founder & CEO Lauren Lexton Departs, Helga Eike Returns To Replace Her