2ND UPDATE: CNN’s Candy Crowley held her ground, showing that the newswomen aren’t the pushovers that Jim Lehrer was. And it wasn’t easy: both candidates arrived ready for what turned into a raucous 90 minutes. But even some Fox News Channel analysts tonight are conceding that President Obama grabbed the advantage. (They also claim Mitt Romney received 3 less minutes of speaking time.) That said, the loser was the shocking lack of diversity in the Long Island town hall. But the biggest loser is FNC which is deliberately cutting short the clip of that ‘Rose Garden’ debate moment and not showing Crowley’s fact-check of Romney on the Libya attack. Every other news channel is showing the full exchange.
Presidential Debate #2: Your Thoughts?
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Doubles Down On Anti-Trump Recession Wish
- Notes On The Season: Will ‘The Conners’ Revival Help Emmy Chances For ‘Roseanne’?; ‘Sharknado’ Goes For Gold; Carol Burnett Looks …
- ‘Dynasty’: Lead Cast Member Not Returning For Season 2 Of the CW Series
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease
- Tom Arnold Games Nicolle Wallace, Poppy Harlow While Plugging Michael Cohen Meeting For Donald Trump Tapes Show
- Bill Cosby Former Attorney: His Conviction “A Travesty Of Justice”