Will Paul Walker have to drive an automatic after suffering an ACL injury on Fast And Furious 6? The answer is no, but Walker has been limping since getting hurt doing some stunt work earlier today on the London set of the Justin Lin-directed Universal film he stars in with Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Tyrese Gibson. While rumors are going around that Walker suffered a broken leg and that it will create havoc for the film’s schedule, I’m told by studio sources that it isn’t nearly this bad. Walker has been advised by doctors to rest this weekend and they will shoot around him until he’s well enough to return.
Paul Walker On The Mend After ‘Fast And Furious 6’ Mishap
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest Film News
- Ashley Judd’s Defamation Suit Against Harvey Weinstein Sets 2020 Trial Start
- Nicole Dubuc To Receive WGA West Animation Writing Award
- Jamal Khashoggi: Hollywood & Int’l Film Firms Await Clarity But Are Now Reevaluating Saudi Arabia Investments
- ‘Wrong Turn’ Gets A Remake: Constantin Rebooting Horror Franchise With Original Creator
- ‘The Possession Of Hannah Grace’ Trailer: Shay Mitchell Battles Her Demons – Literally
- Martin Scorsese Named 2018 MoMA Film Benefit Honoree