Will Paul Walker have to drive an automatic after suffering an ACL injury on Fast And Furious 6? The answer is no, but Walker has been limping since getting hurt doing some stunt work earlier today on the London set of the Justin Lin-directed Universal film he stars in with Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Tyrese Gibson. While rumors are going around that Walker suffered a broken leg and that it will create havoc for the film’s schedule, I’m told by studio sources that it isn’t nearly this bad. Walker has been advised by doctors to rest this weekend and they will shoot around him until he’s well enough to return.
Paul Walker On The Mend After ‘Fast And Furious 6’ Mishap
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest Film News
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As Senior VP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- LA Film Festival Moves Into New Oscar-Season Berth With Diverse Programs, Partnerships
- Kate Winslet, Diane Keaton & Mia Wasikowska To Star In ‘Silent Heart’ Remake ‘Blackbird’, With Roger…