Ron Weiner will continue to work with NBC after 30 Rock ends this season, selling two projects to the network. The first, an untitled workplace comedy, is set up via 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, is about a contentious work marriage in which two people who are total opposites must manage a team together. Over time, the duo come to admit they need each other. Chernin’s Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope will executive produce. A second project, through Universal TV, will see the 30 Rock co-EP develop an American version of the BBC restaurant sitcom Whites. 3 Arts’ Howard Klein will executive produce. Weiner is repped by UTA and 3 Arts.
NBC Picks Up Two Projects From ’30 Rock’ Co-Exec Producer Ron Weiner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance