Ryan Murphy really likes Matt Bomer. After casting the White Collar star in a high-profile guest stint on Fox’s Glee last season, playing Darren Criss’ brother, Murphy has now recruited Bomer for a guest starring turn on his new NBC comedy The New Normal. According to Murphy, Bomer will play the “sexy ex-boyfriend” of Bryan (Andrew Rannell), the gay co-lead character, which is based on Murphy. The New Normal, which Murphy co-created by Ali Adler, has received a full-season order.
Matt Bomer To Guest Star On ‘New Normal’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Latest TV News
- Apple Stock Drifts Down Another 1% As Wall Street Shrugs At Video Reveal
- WGA Lays Out Action Plan If Talks With ATA Fail To Reach New Franchise Agreement
- CAA Signs Netflix Series ‘Sex Education’ Director Kate Herron
- ‘The Unicorn’: Omar Benson Miller & Maya Lynne Robinson Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot
- Sugar23 Takes Minority Stake In Short of The Week; Cary Fukunaga, David Gordon Green, Michael Sugar Join Advisory Board
- Dish And Univision End Carriage Impasse, Announce New Long-Term Contract