Ryan Murphy really likes Matt Bomer. After casting the White Collar star in a high-profile guest stint on Fox’s Glee last season, playing Darren Criss’ brother, Murphy has now recruited Bomer for a guest starring turn on his new NBC comedy The New Normal. According to Murphy, Bomer will play the “sexy ex-boyfriend” of Bryan (Andrew Rannell), the gay co-lead character, which is based on Murphy. The New Normal, which Murphy co-created by Ali Adler, has received a full-season order.
Matt Bomer To Guest Star On ‘New Normal’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos