Lena Dunham’s proposal for the book Not That Kind Of Girl reached $3.6 million last night. Her lit agent Kim Witherspoon from InkWell Management is working the deal, and it should be finalized soon. The numbers for the book of advice and anecdotes from the UTA-repped 26-year old creator of the HBO series Girls should go even higher as publishers see her as an influential creative voice for young women. She met yesterday with editors. Stay tuned.
Lena Dunham Book Bidding At $3.6 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Streamer MUBI Picks Up UK Rights To David Robert Mitchell’s LA Noir ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report
- ‘Outlaw King’ Filmmaker David Mackenzie Trims Netflix Epic By 20 Minutes Post Toronto Premiere
- Keira Knightley’s ‘Colette’ Robust in Start; ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Solid; ‘Ya Veremos’ Crosses $4M – Specialty…
- Todd Phillips Gives First Look At Zazie Beetz In Joker Movie In Response To Leaked Photos
- ‘Kingsman 3’ Set For Nov. 2019 Return With Matthew Vaughn On Board