Lena Dunham’s proposal for the book Not That Kind Of Girl reached $3.6 million last night. Her lit agent Kim Witherspoon from InkWell Management is working the deal, and it should be finalized soon. The numbers for the book of advice and anecdotes from the UTA-repped 26-year old creator of the HBO series Girls should go even higher as publishers see her as an influential creative voice for young women. She met yesterday with editors. Stay tuned.
Lena Dunham Book Bidding At $3.6 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest Film News
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel…
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Walt Disney Studios Ups Ryan Stankevich and Martha Morrison To SVP Global Marketing Posts
- Cavalry Media, On Heels Of Setting Thai Cave Rescue Movie, Adds To Exec Ranks
- ‘Brian Banks’ First Look: Powerful And Inspiring New Film From Tom Shadyac To Hit Los Angeles Film Festival
- Skydance Media Taps Warner Bros Veteran Jack Horner As SVP Corporate Communications & Publicity