The CGI-animated 3D film originally was slotted for February 28, 2014, but now will open three weeks earlier on February 7. Morgan Freeman, Elizabeth Banks, Chris Pratt and Will Arnett will voice characters in Lego, about an ordinary Lego mini-figure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil Lego tyrant from gluing the universe together. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (21 Jump Street) direct the Warner Bros tentpole, wrote the script and share story credit with Dan Hageman and Kevin Hageman. Dan Lin and Roy Lee are producing.
Warner Bros Shifts ‘Lego’ Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest Film News
- ‘Wrong Turn’ Gets A Remake: Constantin Rebooting Horror Franchise With Original Creator
- ‘The Possession Of Hannah Grace’ Trailer: Shay Mitchell Battles Her Demons – Literally
- Martin Scorsese Named 2018 MoMA Film Benefit Honoree
- Oculus, RYOT And Kaleidoscope Announce DevLab 2018 Incubator For AR/VR Artists
- ‘Free Solo’ Leads Critics Choice Documentary Awards Nominations With Six; Michael Moore Set For Career Honor
- Viggo Mortensen To Make Directorial Debut With ‘Falling’, HanWay To Launch Sales At AFM