EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Michael Kenneth Williams, who is lighting it up after bursting on the scene in HBO’s The Wire as Omar, robber of drug dealers. While Williams moved on to the role of bootlegger Chalky White in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, he has been doing just as well on the feature front. He recently wrapped production on Steve McQueen’s upcoming film 12 Years A Slave, as well as Ric Roman Waugh’s Snitch opposite Dwayne Johnson. And he was on Quentin Tarantino’s short list for the title role in Django Unchained. Williams is currently shooting the MGM feature Robocop, playing the title character’s partner in the Jose Padilha-directed remake.
ICM Partners Signs Actor Michael Kenneth Williams
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update