The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced today it has appointed four new board members. They are Bela Bajaria, EVP, Universal Television; Thom Beers, CEO, FremantleMedia, North America; Ivy Kagan Bierman, Partner, Loeb & Loeb; and Tom Frank, CEO, Pink Zulu Labs. Bajaria oversees creative programming at Universal, including such shows as 30 Rock, The Office, Parks And Recreation, Grimm, Smash and Parenthood. Beers is responsible for Fremantle’s management and business performance and oversees development, production and business operations for programs including American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Ivy Kagan Bierman is a partner at Loeb & Loeb, where she represents entertainment and related companies in labor, production, distribution, technology and other business matters. And Tom Frank is the CEO of Pink Zulu Labs, Inc, which has developed a proprietary platform for the mobile delivery, editing, and sharing of all forms of content.
Hollywood Radio & Television Society Expands Its Board
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Voters, Here Are The Hot Races We’re Talking About
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Lisa Edelstein To Recur On Season 2, Sets ‘House’ Reunion
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says