Gary Cole has been cast in a major recurring role on the upcoming second season of HBO‘s comedy Veep, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Vice President Selina Meyer. I hear Cole will appear in as many as eight of the 10 episodes from Veep‘s second season. Details about his character are being kept under wraps, but I hear he will play a Karl Rove-type of character named Kent. On Veep, Cole joins another new cast addition, Kevin Dunn, recently tapped to recur as Ben, the President’s Chief of Staff. This marks Cole’s return to ,where he recurred on Entourage. He also has done arcs on The Good Wife and Hart Of Dixie. Cole recently signed with Gersh after a long stint at ICM. He is managed by Barbara Gale.
Gary Cole Joins HBO Comedy ‘Veep’
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad