Fandango has signed an exclusive ticketing deal with New Orleans-based regional exhibitor Southern Theatres. This adds 300 screens in key Southeast territories — and marks just the latest takeaway from longtime rival MovieTickets.com. Though MovieTickets has been ceding ground in the U.S., its international presence has grown with online ticketing for nearly 250 exhibitors available in 17 territories. Fandango, meanwhile, has been content to focus on dominating domestically, with other recent Stateside sign-ups including Bartlett Cinemas, Memphis Cinemas, Cinetopia, TriStone Cinemas, and CineLux.
Fandango Signs Deal With Southern Theatres
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Pop & Rock: 'Mamma Mia 2' Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, 'Skyscraper' Tops China With $48M - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Bradley Cooper’s ‘A Star Is Born’ Headed To Venice After 1st Hollywood Screening Impresses Exhibitors…
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender