EXCLUSIVE: In his first major U.S. TV role, Irish actor Eoin Macken has landed the lead in the hourlong NBC pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project, written/executive produced by Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah and to be directed by Pierre Morel, revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. It centers on TC Callahan (Macken), who has returned from the Army to practice his unorthodox brand of medicine, often butting heads with his superiors. Macken is repped by ICM Partners, Magnolia Entertainment and Troika in the UK.
Eoin Macken To Star In NBC Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- ‘This Week’: Steve Bannon Claims Border Outrage Aims “To Demonize Donald Trump”
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel: President’s Twitter Activity Fueling Mueller Probe